Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Francis Effect

I am not a Catholic as I've said before. But I am not completely unfamiliar with this Massive Religious Organization thanks to my Grandfather who took me with him every Sunday to Mass.

As a matter of fact, I don't even consider myself to be a Religious Person, because that involves asking others to accept my concept of, or faith in GOD while rejecting everyone else's.

So I am not religious.

But I do consider myself to be Spiritual, which in my body, mind and spirit means that I have a Personal Relationship with GOD that does not involve any form of Organized Religion and that does not require a Middle Man to communicate with GOD on my behalf.

But I was once involved in Organized Religion, ( or Heaven for sale), and I did not like all the fighting and clawing at other people whose beliefs conflicted with mines, (which has been the case for thousands of years), and recently these kinds of Doctrinal Battles are becoming a very dangerous phenomenon in America and around the world which actually results in Violence, Destruction, and at the extreme-Death!

Non of this cloning of other human beings to be just like me, think like me, worship like me or murdering them because they refuse to, didn't really make sense to me for "People of GOD" to be doing. Since in 1 Corinthians 14:33 in the New King James Version, the Bible says the following:For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

So what I see in the religious world today does not seem to align itself with that and many other scriptures that so many people base their Eternal Lives on.

So because I am Spiritual as opposed to Religious, that gives me a deep and sincere appreciation for the way that other people believe that they are establishing a connection with GOD and how they worship him.

This is why I am able to enjoy the Pope's Visit and to see the Positive and Unifying Power that his visit is having on Believers, Non Believers, Catholics and even people of other Denominations all over the country.

I am all for anything that can exert the Powerful Force of GOD's Love on an entire nation and cause it to pause and take a look at how we treat each other, and rather or not we think that our actions are based on GOD's Will for us.

And the reason that the Pope's visit is causing people of all kinds to contemplate these things is because of the intensity of his Spiritual Vibrations, which can only emanate from a human being that is projecting an intense amount of GOD's Love.

And this is not just Woo Woo stuff.

Its actually a scientific fact that 1 spiritual leader with GOD's Love as his or her main focus can influence thousands of people in a positive manner, such as Jesus Christ and other Spiritual Leaders and Prophets have done throughout history.

I've been following the Pope's Visit very closely because number 1, it seems to be having a very positive calming and unifying effect on the entire country; and because this is history in the making.

So what I sincerely hope and pray for is that at least some measure of "The Francis Effect" will remain intact and help contribute to Positive Changes in our Human Relations, Our Politics and our Consideration for other Human Beings as we move forward in trying to become a better country and a better world, long after he has left America.

G.R.C.

No comments: