Friday, September 25, 2015

John Boehner- A Decision Of Conscious

I have always been at odds with John Boehner because of the party that he is a part of and what they stand for and do not stand for.

But in a week with the Pope in the U.S. and a week that I hope will continue to be Bipartisan, I must admit that I see John Boehner in a very different light, (a positive light), as a result of his Self Sacrifice on behalf of the institution that he loves.

He has shown himself, (not with Crocodile Tears), but with his actions to truly do something very difficult for the right reasons.

I believe he is a True Catholic who has a deep genuine belief in his faith and the leader of his church.

I truly believe that Speaker Boehner made a very difficult decision to resign his position now, as Speaker of the House for the good of the Institution and the country that he loves because he hopes that it will result in positive change for his party and the country.

I also think that the Pope's Visit and his personal consultation with the Pope helped him to make this very difficult decision easier. The new breed of Republican Hate Mongers that have infiltrated our government, who are willing to destroy this country rather than compromise with the Democrats and the Leader of the Democratic Party; President Barack Obama to save it.

Thank you Speaker Boehner for being a Republican who is doing what he actually believes to be the best thing for the country.

I only hope that his resignation will result in the Positive Results for the country and the institution that he loves, for which he has resigned his position as Speaker of the House for.

I hope I am wrong, but I just don't believe that Boehner's resignation will have the lasting positive effect on the Republican Party in the near future, that he hopes that it will.

G.R.C.

No comments: