Wednesday, December 20, 2017

This Fake Tax Cut Helps No One Except Donald Trump, His Family And The People Like Him & His Family

All animals are programmed to do that which contributes to their own physical survival

But Humans try to do it while considering others as well.

These Animals are Pure Evil.

I've seen this before.

In my lifetime, I've seen it with Ronald Reagan's "Tax Cuts", "Trickle Down Economics", "Scam For The Rich", "Voodoo Economics".

First of all, (to my knowledge), you can't get a title for a car unless you get it insured.

You can't buy a house unless you have Fire Insurance and a number of other Insurances that will cover various Destructive or Catastrophic Emergencies that may occur after you purchase your house.

Even if you buy a Motorcycle you need Motorcycle Insurance.

And you can't buy a boat without boat insurance.

As a matter of fact, you can't buy anything that is of value before you take care of the business that allows your major purchases to be insured.

Is your Health, the Health of your Families and you and your Families Lives Major?

Will you see more money in your check as a result of this Scam.

Yes!

When Ronald Reagan promised working people like me at that time a tax cut, I got an extra $13.00 in my paycheck in time for the next election.

And then one more increase of approximately $10.00 right before the election as an inducement to vote for Ronald Reagan.

So I got $23.00.

What do you think the Rich, Powerful, Well Connected, and Mega Corporations got? So just in time for the 2018 Midterm Elections, you will see a tax cut as an inducement to vote for Republicans in 2018.

And then just in time for the 2020 Presidential Elections, you will still have a few extra dollars in your paycheck.

After the elections, your tax cut will began to reverse direction and begin to disappear week after week until it is gone.

However, the Tax Cuts for the Rich, Wealthy and Mega Corporations will continue to stand and increase over time as a result of them robbing your Pensions, Healthcare, Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, (funds Republicans have already let expire), and of course, Social Security.

And as far as Health Care is concerned, removing the Obamacare Mandate and shoving it into this bill will mean that eventually those with Obamacare and other forms of Healthcare will see their premiums increased to the point where most average or poor people will not be able to afford insurance.

And, no one will have any of the safety nets that have been a part of this country's DNA for many years.

And the logic behind killing the Mandate for Healthcare is really a big lie that is not based on reality.

Like mostly everything else that Republicans do, this is based on a lie.

I don't get into an Auto Accident all the time.

So, when I pay my monthly premiums, I am paying for someone else's accident so that when I have an accident, I too am covered.

I don't have a fire burn down my house all the time, so while I am still paying my premiums, I am paying for someone else's fire so that when I have a fire that damages or burns down my house, I too am covered.

I don't have a Motorcycle accident all the time.

So when I am paying my monthly premiums; I am paying for someone else's Motorcycle Accident so that if and when I have one, I too am covered.

I also don't have a boat accidents all the time.

So when I am paying my premiums every month, I am paying for someone else's boat accident, fire or explosion, so that if any of these catastrophic Events happen to me, I too amd covered.

And please notice that all of these insurances are "Mandated"-YOU MUST HAVE THEM.

So it is was under Obamacare when you paid your Healthcare Premiums.

You hopefully will not be sick all the time or become Catastrophically Ill with something that cannot be cured, but that can only be treated for the rest of your life until you die-So when you pay your Healthcare Premiums into the pool, (which until today was a ("Mandate") included in Obamacare, (or as intelligent and informed people know as the Affordable Care Act), or (ACA); You were paying for other people's illness in that pool so that if and when you yourself became ill, you and your family would be able to be covered; even with Pre Existing Conditions like Diabetes, Cancer, Obesity, or some other type of "Incurable Disease" or even a Pre Existing Condition like Pregnancy.

Yes! According to Republicans, a woman being Pregnant is a "Pre Existing Condition".

And when they finally destroy the Affordable Care Act, the insurance company's can decide to not cover you because you are Pregnant.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that Fiscally Conservative Republicans are adding 1.4 Trillion Dollars to our Deficit.

So, I hope that this is clear to all by now.

Elections Have Consequences

And who you vote for, who you don't vote for or rather you vote or not answers the question truthfully:

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

How much more are Americans going to take?

Please get ready for the fight now, the fight in 2018 and the fight in 2020.

Click Here Now To Join The Movement To Impeach Donald J. Trump.

Unite To Destroy The Trump Administration Before They Destroy Us.

Like Us On Facebook.

G.R.C.

No comments: