Thursday, June 9, 2016

He's A Racist And Religious Bigot- But I'm Supporting Him Anyway........

I'm still supporting Donald Trump because he is a Hate Filled Racist and a Religious Bigot who is running for President to benefit no one but himself.

"Donald Trump Is Not A Racist".

Donald Trump Was Once Sued By Justice Department For Not Renting To Blacks.

Many of you who are not Racist may be amazed that, even with the preponderance of evidence that clearly proves that this man is and has been a racist for a very long time, how these people can continue to deny that he is.

Let me quickly explain: To Racists, Racism is as normal as breathing and therefore, they cannot see it in themselves or in others because it is such a natural part of their DNA that they don't see it that way.

These people's Natural Attitudes are something like this: "I'm not a racist". "I just know that you are not like me and therefore you are inferior to me which means, you do not have the same rights or privileges as me". "So shut up and stay in your place and stop calling me Racist".

That's why Trump and far too many other White Racists and some Black Self Hating Racists say that this President is "Divisive", because that is code for a Black Man should not be in the White-house.

But just like every other False Paradigm that exist within the Conservative Bubble, (FOX NEWS), those hateful theories have been disproved time and time again.

And every time it does, they still cannot accept reality because they have been living in a world that no longer exists for far too long.

Come this November, I hope we will unite to shake up their world again.

This time for a woman.

Like Us On Facebook.

G.R.C.

No comments: