Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Tears Of A Clown

How can a man who brought so much joy, laughter and love to the world be suffering so bad?

Robin I don't know you, but I sure feel like you've been a buddy who made me laugh so many times throughout your career and my life, that you not being here has really left a void that will never be filled.

Many times when you made me laugh it was at some of the darkest times in my life, and I know how dark times can get, because I've experienced them many times before as you apparently did on Tuesday.

Thank you for all the laughter for all those years, and I hope and pray that whatever was tormenting you in this life, will turn to bliss in the next.

Good Bye Robin.

In your darkest hour which must have came on Tuesday, you may not have known how much you would be missed.

But if you can see what we who are still on this side are thinking, feeling and doing, I know that you know how much you are missed by so many around the world.

Robin Williams

July 21, 1951 – August 11, 2014

RIP Robin.

Sincerely,

G.R.C.

No comments: