Tuesday, August 12, 2014

STOP! Killing Our Children With Violent Stupidity

3 Year Old McKenzie Elliott Wednesday August 6, 2014-North Baltimore shot in a "Drive By" in (Waverly)

And now another 3 year old Knijah Amore Bibb shot Monday Morning in Prince Georges County when a man shot into a house after an argument over some clothes.

The suspect in the first shooting on Wednesday is in custody.

However, the suspect Davon Wallace, in the shooting of the child on Monday in Prince Georges County is still on the run.

To the victims, I offer my prayers that they will Rest In Peace.

To the families of the victims, I offer my prayers, condolences and the hope that you find closure and peace somehow.

To the perpetrators, I hope that you will use your experience and humanity to teach others to not indiscriminately shoot in your community or any other community where innocent people may die, like these 2 precious souls did.

And to the community, I would like to say that you do not owe those who are destroying your community and the children who live there anything!

No Protection!

No Sympathy!

And No Interference with the Judicial Process,

G.R.C.

No comments: