Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Now He's Lying On The Boy Scouts Of America.........

On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight

Those who voted for Donald Trump need to know that he does not possess any of these positive qualities.

Now He's Lying On The Boy Scouts of America.

Source: USA Today

Is it really worth taking this chance at having someone with the Nuclear Codes who represents the most powerful nation in the world, who lies to, on and for any reason or no reason at all, just because he has a White Face?

Really????????

If you are awake with a pulse and any brain activity at all,you should be very afraid. And if so, then you will probably want to stop this before its too late!

Remember Republican's Evil Deeds and act accordingly to crush them starting now, in 2018 and in 2020.

Click Here Now To Join The Movement.

Unite To Destroy The Trump Administration Before They Destroy Us.

Like Us On Facebook.

G.R.C.

No comments: