Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Last Night's Presidential Debate (Who Won?)

The last officially scheduled dabate between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton was completed last night. And, I must say that after 19 debates, things became a little redundent at certain times, but that is to be expected after doing something 20 times.

But inspite of this redundency, I think that the debate was quite informative and very entertaining..

I dont think that we learned very much that was not already known by those who have been following the battle between Barack and Hillary. However, if nothing else was achieved, I think that each candidate did an excellent job of defining and confirming who they are as presidential candidates, and I think that this is very important considering the fact that the last rounds of important primary elections are right around the corner.

I will not say who I think won the debate last night; (that will be up to you, based on your opinions of the 2 candidates performance last night). But I will say this: One candidate had a considerable verbal advantage of the other, and did seem to out shine the other candidate.

One more thing!-The debate, (in my opinion), was the best show on tv last night. We had drama, suspense, humor, disclosure, closure, and many other exciting elements that are missing from a large number of the regularly scheduled shows.

So here’s my question to you: Who won the presidential debate last night:

Barack Obama, or Hillary Clinton.?

(Only) Around Election Time By: Greg Coleman
A make you think song about our politicians
Coming soon to the stores below.

I-Tunes


U.S.


Australia/N.Z.


Canada


UK/European Union


Japan


Rhapsody


Napster


eMusic


Sony Connect


GroupieTunes


Amazon

Distributed by G.R.C. Records, LLC.
Visit Greg Coleman@
http://www.gregcoleman.com

No comments: